Start making plans now to join hundreds of homeschoolers at the Valley Home Educators Homeschool Convention in Modesto, California – July 28 & 29, 2017 - at the Modesto Centre Plaza/DoubleTree Hotel. Be inspired and informed! Included in the 2-day convention are many information-packed workshops, exciting curriculum, and helpful exhibitors!
The First Thing You’ll See is our Exhibit Hall!!!Shop the great variety of Exhibitor booths located in both the Modesto Centre Plaza and the DoubleTree Hotel! Meet some of the authors behind the curriculum available, learn about new-to-you programs & courses, and receive Special Convention Pricing from many of your favorite Exhibitors! Speak one-on-one with representatives from these great companies and get all of your questions answered.
Check out our Buy-It-Here program, an exciting way for you to win great prizes—and support our wonderful exhibitors at the same time!!!
Next, check the Exhibit Hall Map and find our Workshops!!!Learn from our Featured Speakers for 2017:
- Heidi St. John: A favorite conference and radio speaker, Heidi approaches marriage and parenting with humor and grace. www.thebusymom.com
- Hal & Melanie Young: Publishers, writers, bloggers, and popular conference speakers internationally, known for their Christ-centered focus and practical, real-life stories. They are the parents of six real boys.... www.raisingrealmen.com
- Linda Lacour Hobar: Inspiring speaker, and author of The Mystery of History Series. www.themysteryofhistory.com
- Steve Demme: Creator of Math-U-See and founder of Demme Learning and Building Faith Families. www.buildingfaithfamilies.com
Finding it difficult to choose your workshops???We recommend that you peruse the workshop schedule and personalize your choices to your particular needs, but for those who would like some assistance with those decisions, please check out our Tracks page! (will be updated for 2017 soon!)
Exhibitor Workshops are purchased by our wonderful exhibitors, giving them opportunity to teach specific information regarding their curriculum & services, making it easier for you to fully use the materials you purchase for your children’s greatest benefit.
Finally, well-supervised children are welcome at VHE!!! May we remind you to be very considerate of other attendees. Please see policy. Entry fees are below.
|Friday, July 28, 2017
10:00AM - 8:00PM
Saturday, July 29, 2017
9:00AM - 6:00PM
|Modesto Centre Plaza / Doubletree Hotel
1000 L Street
Modesto, CA 95350
|Advance Purchase Online
(Discounted rate until midnight Sunday, July 23)
We pray you leave feeling empowered and equipped to have the best homeschool year ever!!!
Suggestions to our attendees
Bless our exhibitors!
- VHE is supported in large part by the participating exhibitors, so we ask that you purchase your materials from those who make it possible to host such a magnificent convention.
- VHE is very excited about the number and quality of our exhibitors! We ask that you show your appreciation to them, not only through your words, but in your actions as well. Our exhibitors, many of whom are families, work hard and deserve their fair wages. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to support them in their work by purchasing from them at VHE, especially if they give of their time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- VHE diligently screens our exhibitors. However, it is not possible to investigate the content of every item they carry or evaluate every service they offer. VHE encourages our attendees to carefully examine materials or services before making their final purchases. The presence of an exhibitor at VHE does not constitute our endorsement of all their products or services.
- VHE respects and appreciates your comments! If you find something that is inappropriate, or if you have positive comments about a particular company, please let us know on your evaluation form.
- VHE’s mailing list and conference attendee information is strictly confidential. Please be advised that VHE is not responsible for information you give to exhibitors.
Dates & Times Admission Pricing Downloadable Files