Become an Exhibitor
- Modesto Centre Plaza/DoubleTree Hotel
- Convenient Loading Docks
- Exhibitors can Present Workshops
Would you like to be a exhibitor at VHE?Click on one of the links below for more information.
- Exhibitor Information (Shopping Hours & Setup Times)
- Exhibitor Shipping/Receiving Instructions
- Hotel Information
- Online Exhibitor Registration
Exhibitor informationFor your convenience, the following set up times will be available:
1. Thursday (Modesto Centre Plaza Exhibitors only): 2pm to 7pm (overnight security provided)
2. Friday (DoubleTree Area and MCP Exhibitors): 7am to 9:45am (convention opens at 10am)
OUR EXHIBITOR HALL NEVER CLOSES DURING CONVENTION HOURS!!!
We strive to meet the needs of both businesses and attendees. In order to reduce slow traffic times at the booths and also to provide plenty of shopping time for our attendees, the exhibit hall is not closed for any workshops.
The Exhibit Hall/Convention hours will be:
- Friday July 28: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, July 29: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We love our exhibitors!Included in the cost of each booth space is 1 food plan. Your ticket will give you access to meals and refreshments throughout the convention weekend. There will be a snack buffet on Friday from 1-4 pm and on Saturday our continental breakfast from 7-8:30 am. Also, a sandwich lunch will be delivered to your booth on Saturday, beginning at 11 am. As always, our hospitality carts will be offering coffee, tea, and ice water to our exhibitors throughout the convention, as a service to you! Additional meal tickets may be purchased for a small fee in advance or at convention.
We have Exhibitor workshops available!Demonstrating and explaining your products and/or service is very helpful and appreciated by our attendees. We encourage you to schedule a workshop by filling out the Workshop Application form.
Some of our Exhibitors help fill our Regular Workshop schedule!Our featured speakers are confirmed, but we will also be arranging for other workshop presenters to complete our regular workshop schedule. If you have expertise in an area of interest to home educators and would like to be considered for the regular workshop schedule, please let us know by January 31, 2017.
Website link!Our exhibitors will be listed on our website. If you would like to have a link to your website included, please list your URL on the Exhibitor Agreement Form below.
Literature bag advertising!You may distribute information to our attendees regarding your products and services by providing brochures, flyers, catalogues, etc. in our Literature Bags. For more information, see the Literature Bag Application form. Curriculum Centers have this option included in their bonus package!
Advance space reservations!We will again be offering you the opportunity to reserve your space for 2018 during the convention. The advance reservation form is now available.
Sanitation Policy:Please let us know if you need a trash can at your booth. Most trash can be disposed of by you before and after the exhibit hall closes. Center Plaza staff will sweep the aisles and collect trash during low traffic times. Boxes for disposal must be places on the back loading dock to be crushed.
ConcessionsThere are NO concessions available in the Exhibit Hall. A map of local restaurants is located in the convention program included
in your packet.
Exhibitor mealsValley Home Educators will be providing the following meals and snacks to the exhibitors during the convention:
- Friday Brunch – A lovely buffet will be set up between 1:00pm and 4:00pm in the hallway behind the exhibit hall.
- Saturday continental breakfast – Beginning 7:00am breakfast will be set up in the hallway behind the exhibit hall.
- Saturday lunch – We try to have sack lunches delivered to your booth prior to the workshop lunch break so that you have time to eat before the lunch shopping rush.
- Hospitality carts – Hot and Cold Coffee, Ice Tea and Water will be served from hospitality carts directly to your booth spaces on an hourly rotation to keep you refreshed.
Exhibitor shipping and receiving instructions
You may ship directly to:
Modesto Centre Plaza
1150 9th Street,
Modesto, CA 95354
Your boxes will be delivered to your booth area if you put your booth numbers on the shipping label.
The DoubleTree Hotel has a VHE rate! Stay onsite for easy access to the convention, but reserve early as the rooms fill up fast! For more information, please visit our accommodations page.